- FULL HD RECORDING: Captures 1296p HD video with front camera, 720p HD with rear camera for absolute clarity.
- HD DUAL-CHANNEL RECORDING: Record from two separate perspectives by connecting the HD REAR CAMERA to the front camera. You may also use the rear camera as a backup camera with the 10” wide touch screen display.
- MIRROR DESIGN: Easily installed with the included straps, the all-black rear view mirror design allows the M1 to be a discreet witness to the road.
- LOOP RECORDING: When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, new recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings. Supports UHS-I / Class 10 or higher MicroSD cards (up to 256GB).
- ACCIDENT AUTO-DETECTION (G-SENSOR): When the built-in gravity sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected. Locked video will be kept safe from being overwritten.