- 4K DUAL CHANNEL RECORDING – Best FRONT & REAR camera record REAL 4K Front + rear 1080p. Simultaneously record and display the road in front and the road behind you with the camera and LCD screen. Enhanced night vision also allows dash cam to perform well in low-light situations by F/1.6 6 glass lens carefully fine-tuning the exposure along with 170 DEGREE Ultra Wide Angle lenses.
- BUILT-IN GPS, WI-FI, AND MOBILE APP – Use our mobile app to view and manage dash cam recordings instantly on your iOS and Android devices. By using the app you can download your recorded 4k videos directly to your smartphone and easily share these on social media. GPS accurately records your driving location and speed. View your driving route and tracker on google maps via Rexing GPS Player or Rexing Connect App.
- G-SENSOR, LOOP RECORDING – Video can be recorded in 1,2, or 3-minute intervals. When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, our unit automatically overwrites the unlocked & oldest recordings (support up to 256GB max). Accident Auto Detection happens with the built-in gravity sensor & when it detects a collision, the current video is locked & saved.
- SUPERCAPACITOR & PARKING MONITOR – Power is delivered with the help of a supercapacitor, a premium alternative to a lithium-ion battery that features enhanced temperature resistance to hot and cold climates. With the parking monitor feature, the dash camera will automatically turn on and record a 20-second video when the car camera detects vibration, OR dash cam will capture frames for a time-lapse video 24/7. (Smart hardwire kit is required)
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION – Simple & easy to mount on the windshield which makes for an overall straightforward installation process. Need help? Email or call our personal LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. We stand behind our products with a***18 Month Warranty ***
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Rexing V1P MAX 4K Ultra Dash Camera
- FHD Rear Camera + cable (20ft)
- In-car power cable (12ft)
- 3M adhesive mount
- USB computer cable
- User manual
- Contact Card
- U3 or higher MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 256GB (not included)
- Recommendation: Kingston microSDXC Canvas Go! Plus
- NOTE: Please don’t use SanDisk Ultra cards with our cameras