- FULL HD DUAL CHANNEL RECORDING: Front and cabin (inside-facing) cameras each record 1080p video @ 30fps. 170 DEGREE ULTRA WIDE ANGLE LENSES on both cameras open up to capture sweeping views of their surroundings.
- INFRARED NIGHT VISION: Cabin camera depicts night scenes with absolute clarity using an intelligent infrared night vision sensor. WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE allows both cameras to perform optimally in low-light situations by carefully fine-tuning the exposure.
- BUILT-IN GPS & WI-FI CONNECT: Internal GPS Logger allows you to mark time, date, location, and speed information to your recordings. View, save and share dash cam recordings wirelessly on your mobile device with the use of the free Rexing Connect app, available now for iOS and Android devices.
- SUPERCAPACITOR & PARKING MONITOR: Power is delivered with the help of a supercapacitor, a premium alternative to a lithium-ion battery that features enhanced temperature resistance to hot and cold climates. With the parking monitor feature, the dash camera will automatically turn on and record when the car camera detects vibration, OR dash cam will capture frames for a time-lapse video 24/7. Please connect the smart hardwire kit to activate the parking mode.
- LOOP RECORDING & GRAVITY SENSOR: When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, new recordings will automatically overwrite the oldest recordings. Supports UHS-I Class 10 or higher MicroSD cards (up to 256GB). When the built-in G-sensor inside the dashboard camera detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring that important footage is kept. Locked video will be safe from being overwritten.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Rexing V3 Dash Camera
- In-car power cable (12ft)
- 3M adhesive mount
- USB computer cable
- Quick Start Guide
Class 10 / UHS-I or higher MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 256GB (not included).
- Kingston Canvas Go! MicroSD (pictured above)
- Kingston Canvas React MicroSD
- SanDisk High Endurance MicroSD
NOTE: Please don’t use SanDisk Ultra cards with our cameras.